Theatre is a great model for creative collaboration. It provides many powerful communication tools. It promotes flexibility and empathy in your team. Dragon’s workshops are custom tailored to the needs of your organization. Our workshops utilize theatre techniques and practices to help further your business goals. The San Francisco Chronicle had a great piece a few years ago about why tech companies are looking to improv workshops to foster employee skills that’s worth a read.
Here are some of the skills Dragon Theatre Workshops can help foster in your staff:
Theatre Skills for Business
Workshops and Team Builders:
Product Storytelling (in collaboration with ProductMaestro)
Combine product management and theatrical skills to Align, Craft and Deliver a compelling vision about your business or product to customers, employees and investors.
Showing Up Ready
Learn the actor’s toolkit to develop Physical, Vocal and Mental mastery so you can show up ready to tackle any high stakes situation with grace and confidence.
Improv Principles for Life
Understand the principles of improv from an insider perspective by participating in fun and low-pressure games and exercises used by the professionals and practice the application of these powerful communication tools in your everyday life.
*Workshop length varies based on your needs and the size of your group. Dragon is happy to create a custom workshop based on your team’s goals and culture if you tell us more via email.
Events and Parties:
- Host your Meetings, Retreats, Presentations & Parties at the Dragon.
- Hire us to design immersive parties and events at the Dragon or venue of your choice.
- Wayfinding your design voice
- Confidence Building
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Communication Skills & Storytelling
Basic Pricing Information:
- All workshops have a minimum cost for ten or fewer participants, starting as low as $500
- Each additional participant after the first ten will cost between $40 – $200/person depending on length and complexity of workshop.
- Dragon is committed to providing accessible services for nonprofits and community organizations and may be able to provide a discount on a case by case basis.
Please contact Justine, Education Director, for a speciﬁc quote or with questions about services that Dragon can provide your company.